Birck Boilermaker Golf Complex
The Birck Boilermaker Golf Complex is located on the campus of Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana. Purdue University’s Birck Boilermaker Golf Complex is home to the PGA Forme Tour’s “Boilermaker Classic” and has hosted the 2008 NCAA Men’s Championships and the 2003 NCAA Women’s Championships on the Pete Dye designed Kampen-Cosler Course. Featuring two 18-hole championship golf courses with a first-class golf training center, we invite you to enjoy the Purdue Golf Experience!
Golf At Purdue
Choose between two of the finest university courses in all of America. We have a wide range of services available for both beginners as well experienced players!
Book Your Event
Birck Boilermaker is the perfect venue for your next event. We have many great signature events throughout the year!
Select one of our golf packages or create a custom package to fit your golfing needs.
With our membership options, you’ll never run out of things to do!
Purdue Golf Savings Card
With a Purdue golf savings card, you can save on green fees and many other benefits.
“As a person who calls Indiana home, I am very pleased to have had the opportunity to build two of the finest university courses in the country at Purdue.”
– Pete Dye
Host Your Outing, Tournament or Corporate event
Host Your Event at BBGC
Championship Golf Holes
Two Championship Courses
One Beautiful Complex
Ackerman-AllenThe old 'South Course' with a touch of Pete Dye.
The Ackerman-Allen Course, a Pete Dye design, is an 18-hole, parkland-style, par-72 championship golf course featuring large bent-grass greens, fairways and tees. The layout presents a challenge for golfers of all abilities with rolling hills, tree-lined fairways, white sand bunkers, and minimal water hazards. Ackerman-Allen offers five sets of tees with the championship tees playing over 7,500 yards and the forward tees playing at 5,300 yards.
Kampen-CoslerA Pete Dye jewel, and a pleasure to play.
The Kampen-Cosler Course, a Pete Dye design, is an 18-hole, links-style, par-72 championship golf course featuring large bent-grass greens, fairways and tees. The layout presents a challenge for golfers of all abilities with vast sand bunkers, native grasslands, ponds and a natural celery bog. Kampen-Cosler offers five sets of tees with the championship tees playing over 7,400 yards and the forward tees playing at 5,300 yards.
Beginning in March golfers will experience changes to their normal routes and parking at Birck Boilermaker, including the following:
- Cherry Lane will be open to local traffic only from the west beginning at the McCormick Road intersection and from the east at the Northwestern Avenue intersection.
- Access to Ackerman-Allen will be from the west, entering Cherry Lane via Northwestern Avenue and then taking a left onto Steven Beering Drive, with a bag drop and operations trailer located in between the golf course and the Ross-Ade Lot (“R Lot”).
- Kampen-Cosler Course will be limited to BBGC Members and members of the Purdue Golf Teams
- From April – May, access to the Dye Clubhouse and the Kampen-Cosler course will be via Cherry Lane via Edgemont Street and the temporary road.
- Please plan accordingly and add 10 – 15 minutes to your arrival time to account for changes in parking and any check-in delays.
Become A Member Today
The Birck Boilermaker Golf Complex is located at 1300 Cherry Lane, West Lafayette, Indiana on the campus of Purdue University, just north of Mackey Arena and Ross-Ade Stadium.
West Lafayette is on Eastern Daylight Time.